Monday, May 18, 2009

No more "Are you going to shower soon?!" "喂! 你仲沖吾沖涼呀!?" 已成絕響

Lately our hot water heater is getting old and cranky. It started to leak water. After all, it's been with us for 15 years! :D


This old water heater needed to be turned on manually every time it's been used. So every day off nights when I see my parents in the evening, they would ask "Are you going to shower soon?" (喂! 你仲沖吾沖涼呀!?)

This is to prevent the waste of natural gas. :D


Other than leaking water, the heater actually works quite well still. But the salesman who came over to check the heater sorta warned us that if we still keep using this heater, it might burst open the pipes and drown us when we are sleeping! :D

So my folks decided it's time to let it retired and adopt a new one. :D

This is the new heater. :D

It's not too stylish, but it's more convenient. It turns on by itself whenever the hot water tap is switched on. :)

So now my folks don't need to hurry me to shower so I don't waste the gas. :D

There's also something I don't have to worry about. :D

Whenever Mr. MonkeyMan stays over, I don't have to suddenly knock on the bathroom door and yell, "Honey, is the hot water on?!" :D

One less annoying thing to do to my boyfriend. :D


No comments: