This picture was so dreamy.
Somehow, my colleague gave me a cold can of coffee that night. The can kinda chilled my camera's lens. I think the result was kinda romantic.
Somehow, my colleague gave me a cold can of coffee that night. The can kinda chilled my camera's lens. I think the result was kinda romantic.
After wiping off the mist from my camera, here is a clearer picture of the maintenance tram.
I have never seen this car during the day time, that's why I thought I must take a picture of it while it's working at 2am. :D
I love the tram. :) I ride it every chance I get. :) I remember when I was a kid, I always step on the bell on purpose. It created the infamous rustic "Ding Ding" sound I love.
Did you know lots of tourist would drop in their own foreign currencies into the fare box each year?
So people from the world, come and drop your coins in our little tram fare boxes. :D You might have already done your good deed of the day! :)



2 comments:
Wow... thanks for the report about this special tram and the company's donation of foreign coins!
What were the words on tram?
SL
it says 路軌保養
Post a Comment