I should start a new post category called, "Impulsive shopping" :D
Well :D When Old Lau and I had the buffet dinner the other night, we went to look for a pair of crocs for her because rainy season is coming and plastic shoes are convenient for such an occasion. :D
But in the end I was the one buying a pair instead while she got none! :D hehe
I have a perfect excuse this time! :D
It is to stop my dad laughing at my Grey plastic shoes (灰 X 鞋) ... :D
To explain (灰 X 鞋) in English is rather difficult... :D
Well the sound for grey shoes in Chinese is "Fui Hai", which is the same sound of 'being funny' in Canatonese. :D
But since it's plastic... we would call it "Fui Gau Hai".. :D And the sound of the word "Gau" is similiar to a swear word in Cantonese. :D hehe
Now you know not to buy grey plastic shoes! :D

1 comment:
i finally also got a pair of it, with same color!!! particularly convenience during the rainy days last week!!!
vivi
Post a Comment