Sunday, May 16, 2010

Birthday Celebration, Take 1 :D

Hey, it's 5 more days until I turn 36 :P Gee :D So old! :D Anyways, to celebrate having a shorter expiration date, my cousins and my parents took me out to pig out on sushi.

They know me too well. I am a raw fish junkie! Now I've said it! :D

This is the first time I have visited this restaurant, it's worth visiting again.  Let me show you what we have ordered first. :D 

We basically went nuts with the food! :D Well that's not unusual :D

Here's round 1, lots and lots of sashimi :D Clockwise from left: A close up peice of special saba (希靈魚), large plate of wasabi in flower shape, large order of salmon! :D, assorted sashimi at the bottom 2 pictures
A round of sushi and maki. :) There were 2 different types of eels, salmon, some other fish I can't even name.. :D they were all awesome! :D

Top left: Grilled beef tongues :P Right: Grilled garlic beef cubes; Bottom Left: Grilled scallops and Right: lamb chops!  Yummy!

Grilled eel! My favorite, then there's grilled ginkgo nuts (白果), chicken knees kabob and grilled oysters! :D  How can we eat so much! :D

Then we have tempura! :D Shrimps, oysters, crab claws, sweet potatoes, pumpkins and mushrooms. :D

Veggies and shrooms and corns, oh my! :D
Other sea creatures! :D
That's about all we had that I had taken picture of... :D we had a bit of fruits in the end and a little ball of ice cream ball, 雪糕大福. :D But I didn't take picture of those...


We ate for like 2 hours and had a blast.

Let me rate the restaurant with the convenient star system. 5 being the best.

Food (Taste) : 5
Food (Freshness): 5
Food (Selection): 5
Service :        4.5 (food takes a bit of wait and our order was a bit mixed up in the beginning)
Comfort:       4 (The table are kinda stuffed too closely together)
Price:           $$$ (It's $218 per head, for the freshness and the good quality of food and the vast choices of dishes, it is well worth the price!)

Location:
6/F Wellington Place, 2-8 Wellington Street, Central, Hong Kong
中環威靈頓街 2-8 號, 威靈頓廣場六樓
tel: 31071117 / 3107 1112

No comments: