Thursday, May 13, 2010

Doom's Day - Peace Treaty Agreed Day

Today, as agreed, the iCable manager called me back for a settlement.

He originally offered me refund for the whole 24 days that I was not able to use the internet which = HK$129 and 2 weeks of free usage period.

I told him, "2 weeks? You think I am a begger on the street?! I will not accept it as you have wasted me more than 2 weeks calling you everyday, and wasting all my days offs waiting for your technicians to come up to check my cable without any result!" 

They also charged me $200 to rewire the cable which I have nothing to do to break! So I tell them I will not pay for that $200 either!

Finally today, this manager called me back and said the best they can do is refund $129 + 3 weeks of free service + waive the $200 + reply in writing.

I am just glad that this whole thing is behind me. I will make sure I cancel their service when the contract ends! :D Geez.

2 comments:

Chris said...

錢銀事小,贏個彩,消啖氣,順番啦!
祝以後上網無阻。

Tickle LaBean said...

謝梁兄的祝福. :D 上到網條命都長D, 點只順氣! :D heheheh