Sunday, May 9, 2010

D Day! Liberation! Rejoice!

Finally!!!!

My Internet is fixed! My days of mumbling to myself is over. Well, I'll still mumble to myself like usual, just not as much. :D

The technician has come this morning, as predicted, they had to do some re-wiring to make it work again. Now instead of hidden wire in the wall, it has a cable crawling on the wall pass the hallway to reach the modem.



After 3 weeks suffering 10kbs Internet at home, suddenly, everything is so smooth with the 10mbs cable.

From now on, I will count the days the contract with this shitty company is over, then I will shit to another maybe shittier company. 

The manager at i-cable called me back and ask how I am doing. I said I am doing fine now, but they are not forgiven.

The rewiring procedure had cost me $200 which I am asking them to compensate me. The manager will call me back this Thursday to confirm whether they can waive that charge for me.

I am not done pissing off with them yet. I am armed with the knowledge I learned from my complaining customers and I am using those skills to get my way. Hopefully, I can annoy this manager enough that they either want to terminate my contract early or pay me the $200 back. :)

My mom wants the icable to compensate her for the trauma she had gone through this morning when we had to disturb the ancestral shrine too! :D 

We had to vacate the Buddha and goddess and grandpa and grandma and the deity of earth so to give access to the cable people to fix the cable connection.


We will see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come I still don't see you on MSN?

SL

Anonymous said...

wa....連神樓都要郁,好大工程ar.......

Vivi