Yes, I wrote that I won't be update the blog until I get my normal home Internet back.
No, my home Internet has not been back.
But yesterday, a senior technician visited my house and after some more thorough investigation, he determined that the building's Internet is finally back to normal, but my home Internet still is not. This could only mean something wrong is inside my cave.
He will send someone up again on the 9Th of May to try flush out the mole which has broken my Internet.
I might write this calmly and my mood seem smooth. I must say that knowing the building's Internet is finally okay made me feel better. At least this time I have some kind of answer given to me and another solid deadline to look forward to. The whole process between someone coming up again and the night before was not entirely smooth!!!
The i-cable hot line people are shitty customer service people. As a HKCCA gold award winner, I have the rights to say that they are dirt cheap in terms of their service skills!
When I called them up again on Saturday, they told me they have been checking my cable TV all along since the 25th of April.
All I can say is WTF!
I sure hope they cannot fix my Internet on the 9th, coz then I will have a solid case to terminate the contract earlier than agreed! Justice for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment