Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Birthday Celebration, Take 2 :D

Today is my day off, so my fair friends, Viv and Hilda decided to celebrate my birthday early with me. :) We had a great time tonight. :)

Viv treated us to the Mandarin Oriental Hotel for a dinner buffet. They serve good stuff there too. I guess good conversations make up for crazy eating. :D


I didn't eat as much as the last time when I was with my cousins and my parents. :D Below is a picture of what we ate. I didn't eat all those just by myself. :D






The hotel serves good stuff like giant prawns, oysters, king crab legs, prime rib, sashimi, different cooked dishes, salads and last but not least, yummy desserts.

Those giant prawns were sooooo good :D

Viv and Hilda gave me birthday gifts too. :D Thank you so much my dear friends. :) Next one is on me! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What gifts did you get from them?

SL