This is part 2 of my birthday gift loots :D
 |
| This is Viv's gift to me. :D It's a travel tea bottle. It's a very convenient gadget for us tea loving girls. :D You can see Viv is a very resourceful and creative lady, as her wrapping is sooooo unique... hahahaha. I must be nicer in English, coz when we were face to face that night, I told her that her wrapping was very 'unenthusiastic'. (無誠意) Hahahaha :D Only best friends could say truthful things to each other like this. :D hahha | | |
 |
| Now this is Hilda's gift to me from Japan! :D The wrapping is very professional and classy. :D very 有誠意!! :D I am already using it. :) Love the color and pattern. The material is quite interesting as it feels like paper but denser. Japanese stuff, just full of awesomeness! :D |
1 comment:
Hilda probably didn't do the wrapping herself, but Vivian probably did. So who's more sincere? :D
SL
Post a Comment