Friday, May 14, 2010
My First Swallow of Swallow Spit :D
This Chinese New Year, my favorite cousin gave us a box of bird's nest as New Year gift (貢品) to my dear mom. :D
I have to say that I have never had any good feelings about animals spits. :D Feel so nasty and stuff. Although people say bird's nests are good for skin care and other womanly health benefits, I was never interested in it a bit.
But since we got these little bottles for free, I might as well try it.
All I have to say is that I prefer having jello or Agar-agar (大菜糕). They just feel cleaner and more delightful. :D
Thank god these bottles are 'swallow' sized, only 1 mouthful in one tiny package. Perfect for taste testing. I don't think I will eat them again though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment