Just got an email from the inland renvue to remind me about the tax filing deadline! :D
I must file it once the internet gets back to normal, as deadline is June 3rd + 1 month, but I have no grace practically because I will be in SFO from 4June to 25 June. :D
I think I shouldn't need to pay any tax this year, unlike the last.... :D Last year, I forgot to file tax and result in a very scary tax bill. Good thing is like most of my bad experiences, it got fixed in the end.... :D So end up only paying $200 ish. :D
Won't make the same mistake twice! :D
4 comments:
i received the tax-filing form too~~~ i already marked the deadline(same for June 3rd) in my calendar!!!!
vivi
You guys are good taxpayers. I always file my return late for some 3-4 weeks. :P
In addition to the tax for 2009/10, we're still required to pay the provisional tax for next year, i.e. for 2010/11. In normal case, certain amount of tax still have to be paid eventually.
HL
hehehee....一個好專業嘅comments...D字眼用得好專業!!! ^o^
Vivi
I need a tax loan this year!! :D
Post a Comment