Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Awsome New Camera!

I am just having fun with my newest camera, a Canon Ixus 210. :D

It has a few additional features to play with. One of my favorites is the 'miniature', a.k.a. Tilt Shift photo feature. :D

It turns ordinary picture into a fake miniature shot. :D It's quite fun.

Ordinary max zoom picture (because I took this picture from my 22/F flat. I must say the zoom quality of the camera is awesome too! :))
Now this picture is taken using the tilt shift feature. :D Can you feel that you are looking at a model driveway instead of zoom? :D


Here's a another miniature feel picture :D



The above pictures were all taken with the max zoom possible on my camera. They are taken on the 22nd floor actually. :D

I will show you the normal view from my home looking down the entrance of the drive way. :D

without zoom


tilt shifted


Max zoomed :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is this camera model? Remeber to bring this new camera Wednesday~~~ Max Zoomed the oyster, king-crab, big pawn for old-Lee~~~ ^o^

vivi

Anonymous said...

I don't see the advantages of having those "additional features."

SL

Tickle LaBean said...

the advantage is the "Fun factor" :D

Tickle LaBean said...

model is ixus 210 :D