Now, let's play a game of "find the difference" :D hahaha
![]() |
| Top: Before WTF :D. Bottom: After Much Better. |
A: Empty pork jerky paper (豬肉紙) box from Taipei.......
B: A stack of 吳尊尊 covered magazines!!! :D Well, I threw away those pages without him and file the pages in the light blue folder there :D
C: All the boxes from different computer gadgets which may or may not contain any type of computer related gadgets :D
D: Calender from 2011 which still shows the page of Jan2011 :D
E: Boxes of outdated computer related magazines hidden inside the cupboard
Stuffs I relocated
F: Stuffs planned to deliver to SFO on my next trip :D
G: Toiletry bag that is not belonged here... :D
Come to think of it, I think I feel more 'protected / hidden' with the before. It was like a war zone bunker. Hahah. Now that it's all organized, I feel nakkid :D

3 comments:
HAhahaha...
SL
Hehe :D I am glad you enjoyed this piece :D
I like this item "豬肉紙". :P
SL
Post a Comment