I don't know why, suddenly, a week or so after Christmas, the song, "Have yourself a merry little Christmas" keeps popping up in my head, so I decided to combat poison with poison (以毒攻毒) and repeatedly listen to Michael Bublé's version all day long.
This is one of the soundtracks of one of my favorite oldie movies, "Meet me in St. Louis". It was sang by one of my all time favorites, Judy Garland.
I think the reason I love this song so much is because of its romantic melody. Every time I listen to it, I feel like dancing a slow waltz with myself. :D Its theme of reunification with friends and family also touches deep in my heart.
After looping these 2 videos again now, I feel fuzzy and warm inside, don't you? :D
Consider this a belated Christmas Merry wish to you :D
2 comments:
Same here lately I start saying this Christmas song too!! Love MB hehee we should check, when u coming to SF if MB having a concert in San Jose we can go together.:)
Liza
sure would love to go to his concert!!!!!
Post a Comment