Saturday, January 14, 2012
Are you a Hong Konger or a Chinese? :D
I read a piece of news from washingtonpost.com yesterday, titled, "China denounces ‘Hong Konger’ trend". I thought it's an interesting read.
When you fill out entry form at foreign countries' customs, would you write your nationality as "Chinese" or "Hong Kong"? :D
Most of the time I'd write "Chinese" on entry forms, however, when I feel childish, I would fill "Hong Kong" politically incorrectly just to declare I am a Chinese from HKG, not a Chinese from China! :D
I think I am a 70% Hong Konger with 20% North American influence and 5% living in my own coo coo world. The remaining 5% is Chinese as a race (But then, my mom said I have some Mongolian blood! :D)
I am one of the group of people China wants to denounce :D... well my parents also wants to denounce me for not loving my mother country enough. :D
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/china-denounces-hong-konger-trend/2012/01/10/gIQAmivNqP_story_1.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I read the same article yesterday too!
SL
If didn't migrate, how would you identify yourself?
我支持你!
哈哈!! Chris 兄, 多謝支持! 好感動!:D
我停了 reading the internet for > 1.5 year, and just got back regularly 2 months ago!! :D I am still catching up with your blog posts!!
SO many posts to read! SO little time!!!
Thanks for coming here for my mindless so called writing! :D
compare to your blog, I am 自愧不如!:D :D
Post a Comment