Friday, January 13, 2012

新銀紙有寶嗎?! 不環保呢!

As Chinese New Year approaches, people scramble around to get brand new notes for red pockets.  These people include my colleagues. :D

The bank I work at has this staff benefit, which help staff to get new money for red pockets so they don't have to line up for money.

As a supervisor, coordinating and distributing these money is my task. So yesterday at work, 3/4 of my work time was spent counting money!! Paper cuts on thumbs were unavoidable.



But I don't understand why it is so important to get new money.  As I am still on the receiving end of the pockets... I must say, I don't freaking care whether the content inside is new or old...

Just "SHOW ME THE MONEY!" :D

This is the latest version of HK$50



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, these bank notes look totally foreign to me! Agreed. I too have no prejudice on either old or new bank notes. I welcome them both!

SL