Monday, January 9, 2012

KFC of China

This is a KFC store front.

Saw this on New Years Eve in China when I visited my uncle.

Look closely inside the blue circle...


I thought only McDonald's in Asia have rice burgers to suit the Asians' taste-buds...  I guess the fast food business in China is very competitive too, so KFC has to pull something Asians also.


Left to right: 香燸意米粥+安心油條 (sticky rice congeegee & chinese fried rolls), 香煎烟肉堡+醇豆漿/經典咖啡 (Bacon burger + coffee or soya bean milk), 皮蛋瘦肉粥+安心油條 (Thousand year old egg and shredded pork congeegee and chinese fried rolls)


For only $6 bucks of China money, you get to have a non-chicken breakfast at KFC(CHINA). :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I am interested in trying any of these breakfast sets.

HL

Tickle LaBean said...

Yeah, me neither. If I wanted congee, I'd go to traditional congee house. :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the interesting report! :D

SL

Tickle LaBean said...

:D no problem! :D