I didn't do much cleaning last Chinese New Year, so this year, when everyone in the family is all well and alive, I finally decided there is no excuse to not clean my fortress anymore. :D
Cleaning up my fortress is at least a 3 parts series! :D hehe
As I was digging into the grounds of my fortress, I found 2 shoe boxes I forgot what I put into... so I open the dusty cover and found out that the shoe boxes are actually time capsules .
I found these ring bounded note books which are actually my diaries from as far back as 2002!!!! So awesome when I flip through them briefly.
I forgot how I put pictures in my dairies just like I would when writing blogs :D This picture shows my parents and myself dinning with my late favorite aunt. What a nice family photo.
Hehe, this entry is about visiting an Oyster farm in China and how much I enjoyed eating monstrous sized oysters there. :D
I think my writing style hasn't changed throughout the years.. :D It's mostly about foods!! :D hahahah
I stopped writing these notebooks since I started blogging. :D Finding these diaries has stirred a certain nostalgic emotion inside me which re-reading this blog doesn't even come close to giving me the same satisfaction.



4 comments:
Do you still have your diaries from the last century? :D
SL
yes :D after all you don't throw away such personal attachments such as your diaries! :D
Sweet touch!!! Wish I have a good habit like u! It is a wonderful way to keep a memory. Because after having a baby all your memory get wipe out.:)
Keep up with your blog! I love reading it.
LZ
:D I don't see myself having babies :D so maybe I will have my memory when I die :D hahahah or maybe not.. I will probably have 老人痴呆 :D
Post a Comment