Wednesday, January 25, 2012

National Anthem of LaBean Land

I finally found my country's National Anthem!!!! :D hahaah

I was watching CCTV with my dad  a couple days ago and found this song called "辣妹子" (Spicy girl :D).  Naturally, I am attracted to anything hot and spicy, so I went online to find the song again. :D

While searching for the normal version, I found this Englishized version of the song.  I loved it so much that I decided this funny English version should be my homeland, The Land of LaBean's National Anthem!! :D

I am sure you will agree that this song is perfect for my land! :D hahahah




Below is the serious version I saw on CCTV. :D I must say the soprano's voice makes me have unfortable goosebumps everywhere though. 

宋祖英presented辣妹子@維也納金色大廳

 

作曲:徐沛东 作词:余志迪

辣妹子从小不怕辣,
辣妹子长大不怕辣,
辣妹子嫁人怕不辣,
吊一串辣椒碰嘴巴。
辣妹子从来不怕辣,
辣妹子生性不怕辣,
辣妹子出门怕不辣,
辣妹子辣辣妹子辣...
抓一把辣椒会说话。

辣出的汗来汗也辣,
辣出的泪来泪也辣,
辣出的火来火也辣,
辣出的歌来歌也辣。 

辣妹子说话火辣辣,
辣妹子做事泼辣辣,
辣妹子待人热辣辣,
辣椒伴她走天下。

 

 

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both videos are quite interesting, especially the latter, thanks. :D

I like the female host/speaker in the Viennese video.

SL

Anonymous said...

Where's LaBean Land exactly? Is it where the 豬肉紙 was previously located? :D

SL

Tickle LaBean said...

豬肉紙 is a landmark of my land. :D My country is a 6" X 12" area... aka my fortress :D hahaha

Anonymous said...

Nod. :D

SL