Saturday, January 7, 2012
A license to pick nose
Lately I have been suffering from frequent unprovoked nose bleeds like I have some kind of terminal illness.
Just 2 days ago, on a day off, I was bedridden with an exploding headache around the nostril area, so I decided to visit the Dr. to check it out.
Turns out, my nostrils' inner membranes are very thin and I am having a minor case of Sinusitis (鼻竇炎)!
The Dr. prescribed me with this cream, I think they smell like Vaseline and he told me to stick my finger up my nose to apply it just like picking my nose! :D
Yay, now I've got a license to pick my nose and best of all, not terminally ill yet. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Is it because the weather is too dry? Take care!
HL
I think dryness is one of the causes. I think the invasion of my nostril during the suspected pig flu episode was also one of the causes.
Previous posts can be found here.
http://ticklelabean.blogspot.com/2009/06/h1n1-and-i-part-1-d.html
http://ticklelabean.blogspot.com/2009/06/h1n1-and-i-part-2.html
Post a Comment