Sunday, January 22, 2012

團年飯 Rehearsal

It seems I haven't written about food for awhile (1 week to be exact)  :D hehehe.  Today  Yesterday after work, I treated my parents a lovely dinner. :D It's consider a rehearsal of our year end dinner tomorrow tonight. :D hahah

Top: our favorite raw fish :D bottom: assorted tempura and Tonkatsu

Top: Love the grilled squid and pan seared steak cubes.  Bottom: beef hot pot with udon noodles :D
And last of all, California strawberries for dessert :)
Just looking at the vivid color pictures makes me hungry again :D hehehe

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The food looks so fucking delicious!

SL

Anonymous said...

Are you going to report about your New Year's eve dinner tomorrow? :D

SL

Tickle LaBean said...

It's gonna be a crazy feast tonight :D hahaha

Anonymous said...

I want some too!!!! I am hungry now3:13am is not a good idea :)

LIza

Tickle LaBean said...

I better put a disclaimer here which says: "Do not attempt to read my blog at 3am when you are hungry and have nothing good to eat!" :D

hahaahah