Monday, January 16, 2012
Rainy night, ghostly tale...
Would you pick up strange abandoned umbrella somewhere and bring it home?
I wouldn't! :D
As a diligent ghost story radio listener, I must say, other than the legendary red silk embroidered shoes, a stranger's umbrella on the street is my other most fearful ghost story related item.
Legend has it that those ghosts without a grave would attach themselves to umbrellas... If you picked up an umbrella on the street, the ghosts which attached to the abandoned umbrellas would follow you home and do strange ghostly things to you. :D
It's a rainy night last night, on the way home after work, I found a green umbrella hooked in front of the seat I was about to take.
This is the most uncomfortable ride home ever as I have to struggle to suppress my fear of the ghost inside this stranger's umbrella.
Sure hope the ghost in the green umbrella didn't migrate to my black umbrella!! :D Heh Heh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment