yesterday about a renowned private hospital in Hong Kong allowed a non-permanent pregnant visitor woman from Mainland China cut in queue to get examined, resulted in the miscarriage of a local Hong Konger lady's BB.
I wasn't that much into the Mainland Chinese women coming to Hong Kong to poop out their babies news before, but now that my dearest bestest of the bestest best friend, Old Lau's baby is due in July, I am a bit worried.
There's a Chinese saying, "You don't feel the pain until the needle really pierced you!" (針吾吉到肉吾知痛!), I joined the facebook group: "反對內地孕婦來港產子!10 萬人 Like 俾政府睇!" too, to protest HK gov't not doing a single fuck about these legalized illegal babies!!!
![]() |
| http://www.facebook.com/itstimetosayno |
I think, maybe, just maybe, I will take some days off around the due dates of my newest god son, so that I can fight off the VISA pregnant women with my powerful inner CHI at the hospital for old Lau! With the fierce Grand mama of the baby and I, I am sure we are invincible!!!
After all, I am the Chief God Mom (首席亁媽!!) of this new born! 吾係咩呀!!!

6 comments:
I'm also on your side! Well... but our friend chose to deliver in HK... she claims that the medical care professionals in HK would respond to her "better" whenever she needs anything.
Now I'm not so sure about it...
This scene in HK looks like a fucking chaos to me...
SL
By the way, I like the title that you crowned yourself -- "Chief God Mom (首席亁媽)."
Who dares to fight with you for this title... hahahahaha...
SL
the title is endorsed by the mom to be :D
hehehe...i felt the honour to be named "dearest bestest of the bestest best friend"~~ but, i know that the translation of this in Chinese is: "muk 嘴"~~~ while old lee can only be named as "茂李"!!!!
Vivi
yea..yea.....come and visit me in the hosiptal (i will in 养和, which is not far from your home)...
Vivi
:D no la... dearest bestest of bestest best friend is same as dearest bestest of bestest best friend, (I cannot let my god son to have a mother being a muk 嘴, because than he will be a muk嘴仔) old lee is 茂李 :D hehe
Post a Comment