thanks all for the birthday wishes!!! hhehehee..although the picture is 好得人驚....but, i greatly appreciated this tailor-made birthday card....^_^ WH has the potential to be a 印象派's painter!!! ^o^
after drawing this picture, it made me want to buy those pen for iphones... :D heheheh I shall produce more masterpieces, so after I die, they can sell for gazillions bucks and all my god children will inherit my fortunes. :D
3 comments:
I greeted her Happy Birthday yesterday by mistake. :P I simply wrongly calculated the time difference.
Today I called and greeted her again. :D
SL
thanks all for the birthday wishes!!! hhehehee..although the picture is 好得人驚....but, i greatly appreciated this tailor-made birthday card....^_^ WH has the potential to be a 印象派's painter!!! ^o^
after drawing this picture, it made me want to buy those pen for iphones... :D heheheh I shall produce more masterpieces, so after I die, they can sell for gazillions bucks and all my god children will inherit my fortunes. :D
Post a Comment