Monday, February 27, 2012

In what way is this bus service enhanced?

Saw this at the bus stop the other day... I pondered at it for about 5 minutes before the bus arrived, I still failed to understand what changed.

So confident that my math and logic skills are poor, I decided to take pictures of the signs and ponder it longer.

Temporary sign at the bus stop

Old , seem to be out dated sign at the bus stop.
 I have come to this conclusion:

The only service enhanced is the more precise time table.

Old table (pictured in color) says first bus starts at 0640 hour. Then starting 0700 hour, bus will embark every 15 minutes Mon - Fri.

New sign (pictured in black and white) says First bus starts at 0640 hour and in 20 minutes (0700 hour), another bus would embark every 15 minutes Mon - Fri.

Correct me if I am wrong, this is trickery!

Tricking my fellow riders into believing the bus service has improved!!! But of course, unless maybe there are 2 freaking buses embarking at the same time at 7am, I am not buying this bull shit! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's an interesting piece. Good observation. :D

Where's today's post BTW?

SL