Friday, February 10, 2012

Impossible Shoes for Impossible Women?! :D

After having that weird haunted dream 2 days ago, I needed some antidote to soothe the scare, so naturally, "monitor shopping" (internet version of window shopping) would help! :D hehe

This pair of shoes caught my eye! Not that I want them, I was just thinking "Who would, in their right minds, wear these!" :D

I could only think of the Chinese phrase,"人仰馬翻". Meaning, if I were to wear these, I would suffer a crushing defeat against the floor with my genetically engineered "trip and fall" trait. :D





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suggest you to look at more shoes like that on the web using the keywords "Lady Gaga" and "shoes." :D

SL

Tickle LaBean said...

I should change the title to Crazy shoes for Crazy women :D hehehe

Anonymous said...

These fucking shoes cost USD 169.95 + tax. No thanks.

However I would love to try them on if I get the chance. :D

SL