First off, my vacation was shortened 2 days! then on Monday, below happened.
00:00. Discovered 2 complicated tasks at work which was initiated by another on 02/02 but just handed down to me which is due on 20/02. I have annual leave from 15/02 to 20/2. Which means I have to work at home with only 2 days to complete because of mini get away trip from 16-18/02!!!
18:00. Went to work, found out that my original iPhone electric outlet adapter was stolen from my desk at work! Fucking thief!!!!!
03:30. (this is actually tuesday)Arrived home after work. Visited bathroom, night light was not working. So, I tried to turn on the ceiling light. It suddenly made a "bob" sound and the bathroom went back into darkness.
03:40. Showered in darkness. Eerie.
Just felt awful last night. :(
But, bad lucky comes to an end on Tuesday because I've got a pay raise and bonus! :D I won't disclose the amount there! :D
3 comments:
Good for you with the pay raise and bonus!!
You probably have to lock up everything in office when you're away from your desk.
HL
Congrats on your raise and bonus!
Why didn't you turn on some light from the living room and leave a crack at the bathroom door when you showered? :D
SL
I refuse to shower with door ajar! :D hehe
and now that I am more calm, I suddenly remember there is indeed another light in the bathroom at the time I could use, I just simply forgot! :D I think I definitely have 老人痴呆。
Post a Comment