Sunday, February 19, 2012

No facebook/blogspot/youtube in China! WTF!

Although the last 3 days of trip was ultra fun, one drawback was that there was no access to websites I frequent!

Especially no blogspot! That's why I can't fucking update my blog while I am in China. Major disappointment!!

I was telling my dad I want to go to Xian next!! FUCK THAT!!!!

Living in China for 3 days without regular internet already made me on edge, imagine going to Xian for a whole fucking week.  I will probably go completely insane!!!

Now, unless freedom of speech changes for the better in that freaking country, I will think twice / 3 times before I visit there for an extended period! It fucking sucks!!!

Here's a list of blocked sites listed by wiki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_websites_blocked_in_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Xi'an is one of the very very few places I have been to in China.

Honestly, highly recommended if you're interested to see the stone warriors and other "old" stuff!

So you're back now?

SL

Vivi said...

hahaha..辛苦你啦....连粗口都唔讲得!!!! hahaha, if i am with you this time, i probably will hear thousands of 粗口 from you due to NO access of facebokk/blogspot/youtube in China....

Vivi

Tickle LaBean said...

SL, If i go to Xian, I won't be able to update the blog while I am there! :D To avoid complains from a certain reader, I would rather not go to that commie country for an extended period! Fucking angry right now even back home with the safety of full powered internet!

Viv, yeah! :D I was in so much control of my "french" when your mom is around! HHHAHAHAHA....

Anonymous said...

All you need to do is to stack up enough number of pieces before you go away!

How come it's this bad this time? This is not the first time you go to China!

SL

Tickle LaBean said...

Writing 耍有 mood and inspiration, I would rather not write then to force a piece of 求其交的功課, so stop your fucking nagging.

Anonymous said...

Agree with you that can't write something for only 交功課. I heard people stationed in China have tricks to get through the firewall so as to read Apple Daily, visit Facebook, write blog... maybe you can try those tricks for your next vacation in China.

HL

Anonymous said...

Filthy commies!

-J

Tickle LaBean said...

J, couldn't agree with you more!

Anonymous said...

Yes, if you have a VPN with anyone/ service provider, you can do anything you want. But well/still...

SL