Find out the latest huff and buzz in the land of LaBean.
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Destress dinner :D
Aren't you jealous of me? :D
Assorted sashimi
Miniature rice box with salmon roe and sea urchin! :D the bowl is about only 3 inches in diameter and only about 1 inch thick of rice at the bottom! :D 3 bites, then finished! :D It's done just right. :D
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WOW, the food is so pretty! I like that whole/half fish in particular! What kind of fish is that?
6 comments:
WOW, the food is so pretty! I like that whole/half fish in particular! What kind of fish is that?
SL
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
-J
It's yummy! :D nom nom nom! :D
I forgot what that fish is :D it's just very good fish :D
池魚,jack mackerel
Just found out.
how much??? ^_~
money is not the subject here :D heheh
Post a Comment