Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dream Chronicle IV: Journey to the Center of the Earth

I was sick the last couple of days... My old friend "URI" (Upper Respiratory Infection) has come back to visit me. I am being smarter this time. Once I start to cough, I went to see the doctor right away.

It's been the 5th day now, but the cough still doesn't seem to go away.

The medication seem to make me have vivid dreams though. :D

Last night, I dreamt about journeying to the center of the earth with Brendan Fraser just like the movie! :D hahahh. Only Brendan in my dream looks like Mr. Monkeyman though. :P hehe

A month or so back, I took my parents to watch this movie in 3D!!


It's quite fun! The objects were like flying right in front of you. I wanted to extend my arms to grab them many times during the movie.

I highly recommand watching these fun adventure movies in 3D!!

No comments: