Sunday, September 7, 2008

Labean's Library (Cultural Legends Section)

I love to study about people. I think everybody's life is a perfect story book.

Audrey was one of my favorite artists in the world. Her face and her voice and her grace just mesmerize me. :) So when I saw this photo book about her life, I must buy it! :P

And then there's the book about the King of Hong Kong. He's a legend in Hong Kong. It's sad that many of his calligraphy arts on the walls and electric boxes are gone since his death.

The book on the right upper corner is a photo book about Hong Kong's pop culture stars. Many rare photos of some actors who passed away are included. It's worth a look at.

And then, not to mention Superman, the man of steel! :D He's my favorite superhero of all time. :D This little book actually came with the "Superman Returns" movie DVD. I thought I'd throw it in here with other legendary characters section, after all, superman's story is also fascinating. :D

No comments: