Wednesday, September 10, 2008

LaBean Sr.'s Calligraphy

My dad has been practicing Chinese Calligraphy. It's a good thing coz it really calm him down a lot. Before he took the Calligraphy class, he was ultra grumpy being retired. :D He doesn't seem to enjoy his retirement much. I guess it's quite boring to be retired. :D

The other day I asked him to write me the Chinese Character 忍, so i can stick it on my cubicle at work to remind myself. :D He also wrote me the above word, which means Quietness. :D

I gave the "quietness" to my boss, wishing the hotline will be less busy. :D

I think it made my dad very proud that his daughter appreciates his hobby. :D



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I like his works, especially the one on quietness!

Anonymous said...

忍一時風平浪靜! :-)

Anonymous said...

wow......i like Mr. Ho's calligraphy~~ Give him a big clap!!!! can i invite him to write me the word of "靜"? i need to post it on my cubicle~~~

vivi

Tickle LaBean said...

Too bad!!! LaBean Sr. has instructed me to reject all future requests...... :D

Anonymous said...

你爸爸手字寫得好!!!