She is one of my favorite novelists. I think I have collected 96% of her novels. :)
So far I am only missing the latest, "Christ the Lord: The Road to Cana". I don't know whether I would go out of my way to buy it though. I honestly say I don't like her last novel about the Christ. :D
It just seems weird she suddenly went from writing about Vampires, Witches and Demons to the holy son of god. :P
Among her books, I enjoyed "Interview with the Vampire", "The Mummy", "Memnoch the Devil" and "The Vampire Lestat" the most.
Quite frankly, back in the days when Tom Cruise was not such a weirdo, it was his "Interview with the Vampire" movie which made me want to read Anne Rice's first Novel.
Although I have most of her books now.. :D I only finished reading maybe about 70% of them. :D When I have time, I will pick them up to read again.
Now, let's move on to the next section. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment