Thursday, September 4, 2008

LaBean's Library (Eerie Section)

Welcome to the eerie section of my library. Many of my friends know that I am fascinated about the paranormal since I was a young kid. :D

In the last few years, whenever I travel to California, I'd try to look for some books about the haunting history of the place. :D

The latest addition is "Ghost Hunting" by the hosts of the Tv show, "Ghost Hunters", Jason Hawes & Grant Wilson. :D It was very interesting.

California has such a long history that the ghost stories would involve interesting bandits, cowboys and the gold rush. I myself had joined a few ghost tours around the State. I always thought that ghost tours are historic sites tours with a twist. :D

And then, there are the Chinese ghost stories. It's always fun to read about ghost stories in my mother language and about my home town. We Chinese are so superstitious that we believe ghosts live among us! :D

I wonder if there's any ghost tours in Hong Kong that I could bring my boyfriend to... :D I keep telling Mr. Monekyman that Chinese ghosts are scarier than western ghosts.. :D


And then, there's this ultimate Ghost bible! :D It's a book to take you through your PhD in Ghost Studies! HAAHAH

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can organize a private ghost tour for Mr. Monkeyman, visiting Wah Fu Estate, the High Street Psychiatric clinic, etc.
SL

Tickle LaBean said...

Too scary la!!! :D hahah You don't want to mess with the ghost in your own backyard. :D