To celebrate my first voting experience today, I decided I should cook! :D
Here's is my home cooking (私房菜).
The Menu:Drunken Shrimps (醉蝦)
Steamed fish with black bean & garlic sauce (蒜頭豆豉蒸倉魚)
Garlic Steamed abalones (蒜泥蒸鮑魚)
Ginger and Bok Choy stir fry (薑絲炒白菜)

Drunken shrimps are easy to make. Just let the shrimps swim in Shao Shing Wine for 15-20 minutes. Then, steam them with the wine for 8 minutes or so.

Steamed fish is even easier. I used those Lee Kam Kee black bean and garlic sauce. Just spread about 1 tea spoon on top of the fish and steam for 10 minutes. :)

Abalone is a little bit of hard work, coz you have to scrub it clean for quite awhile. Then chop the garlic and spread on top. Usually, I would put some green onions and red chili pepper on top too. But I forgot to buy them this time. Steam time only takes 12 minutes. It's very delicious

Bok Choy stir fry with shredded ginger. :) I think I did good, coz I didn't cook them till they are 150% dead. :D If you over cooked the veggies, they turn yellow instead of remaining green.
Once again, this proof my point! :D This is green!! :D The 'green' I saw at the election center today is definitely yellow! :D hahah
1 comment:
嘩! 你炒嘅菜好翠綠呀!!
Post a Comment