Shamefully, I have to admit I have not finish these two famous novels of the century! :D
But, I had watched the movie of Gone with the wind a few times and adored the BBC adaptation of "Pride and Prejudice".
I think that count for something.... :D hahah..
I don't think my classic section would grow any bigger any time soon. :D
Now let's move on to the next section.
2 comments:
「傲慢與偏見」是我讀中五時的教科書。「亂世佳人」則買了很多年,未看。
Oh!!! I suddenly remember too I think back in high school, I studied Pride and Prejudice too!!!
Back then, I couldn't spell Prejudice... I always spell it as Prejuice! :D haha
Franky, high school for me went like a blur. :D English reading wasn't my very strong skill. Well, I am not strong in reading any kind of books back then. :D
But now that I am not forced to do it, I actually enjoy reading very very much. :)
Post a Comment