Saturday, September 6, 2008

LaBean's Library (The Library Stamp Section)

Thank you for Mr. Chris Leung's comment about the stamp mark on the books. Let's come this way to the admin section of my library and I will show you. :)


Let me introduce you "the stamp" :D It's actually a stamp with my name on it. I had to smug it coz it contained my earthly real name... :D

I stamp it on most of the books I have owned. I guess it's just a pet habit of mine. :D

As Jedi Master Yoda would say, "Reveal my real name, I must not". :D

My other alias is "Tickly Hippo", that's why I have a hippo as a logo. :D

If I were to own a company someday, it'd be named, "Tickly Hippo International Inc." :D

This is the book I am currently reading. It's about Queen Elizabeth I and Lord Dudley. :D It's an interesting read so far. I had taken a little break right now with this book though coz I am researching about Taiwan. :)

Now, let's continue with our tour of the books.

No comments: